Tenant Improvements for Hearth & Home Technologies HQ – Airlake Southcreek Business Park, Lakeville, MN
APPRO Development completed this tenant improvement / build to suit interior remodel of an existing vacant multi-tenant building. The project included a converted building to one large tenant space of just over 29,000 SF for the company’s corporate headquarters. The interior tenant improvement includes large open spaces for open office areas and product displays.
“Hearth & Home Technologies™ is the world’s leading producer and installer of hearth products.” More information on this local Minnesota company can be found at their website: Hearth & Home Technologies.
If you would like to learn more about scheduling a tenant improvement project for your company, or to obtain a no obligation project quote, please Contact Us today.
- Exterior remodeling to modify existing building to meet one tenant needs. Switch out of overhead doors to glazing and entries.
- Revised site layout to accommodate large auto parking need
- Interior product display areas located throughout the space
- Incorporating heating display/sale products into building systems design
- General Contractor Services
- Value Engineering options for interior design elements including lighting
- Cost Segregation of Owner and Tenant improvement costs
Want to know more about starting a Tenant Improvement Project of your own? If financing your project, start with our easy and informative Financing Checklist…