REO Commercial Management and Disposition
CERRON Commercial Properties offers commercial real estate-owned REO commercial management and disposition services for financial institutions and mortgage companies. Our Commercial REO Team works very closely with our clients to ensure goals, expectations and maximized returns are obtained.
We assist our clients in the overall property management of the property as well as coordinate any repairs or services needed until closing. Additionally, our experience with many transactions allows us to foresee problems and proactively solve issues before they bloom into a larger problem or even before they happen at all.
CERRON’s REO Commercial Management and Disposition Phases
- Initial property evaluation
- Preparation of an Asset Disposition Plan
- Property Assessment for repairs or damages
- Transfer utilities and verify mechanical systems are working
- Property Preservation Services
- Ongoing property management
- Continuous updating to the client
- Obtain new tenants
- Schedule and handle closing
- Transfer and Pay Utilities until closing
CERRON’s Experience and Qualifications
- Extensive REO sales and marketing experience
- List and sell REO and Bank Assets for several financial institutions
- Extensive commercial property management experience
Contact us to learn more about the Commercial REO process, and how the experienced team at CERRON Commercial Properties can make the process of managing, maintaining or repairing an REO property efficient and straightforward.